Oostende Fireworks Festival is set on a beautiful beach in Europe, you will be treated to 8 Belgian pyrotechnists battle for the ultimate victory. Not only does this event Attracting thousands of visitors each year you are set up for a treat.
Oostende Fireworks Festival Key dates and Times
- Monday, July 9, 2018 – 23:00
- Monday, July 16, 2018 – 23:00
- Saturday, July 21, 2018 – 23:00
- Monday, July 23, 2018 – 23:00
- Monday, July 30, 2018 – 23:00
- Monday, August 6, 2018 – 22:30
- Monday, August 13, 2018 – 22:30
Professional judges select the first, second and third winners and there is also a public choice award. Taking place between the Kursaal and the Venetian Galleries on the ‘Groot Strand. On the 15th of August. will see an event near Strandplein Mariakerke on the beach.
How to get to OFF
- Car Park your car in one of the nearby parking: Zeeparking, Parking Kursaal 1 or 2, Parking Koninginnelaan
- Bus Stop: Oostende Marie-Joséplein
- Tram Stop: Oostende Marie-Joséplein
- Train A 15 minutes walk along the Visserskaai and Albert I Promenade
Organized by the tourism Oostende Voting will be on the day of the fireworks from 11 pm to 11 pm the next day. Heads up to keep up with our last week post, was about Herrenhausen International Fireworks Festival 2018 Royal Gardens of Herrenhausen, Germany will mark its 28th International Firework Competition, boasting its stunning background set to fireworks, taking place on May 26th. Did you enjoy this Oostende Fireworks Festival 2018 post? Please share it with your family and friends. Would you like more? join us on our Facebook group, or the Seasonal forum where we share as much firework related content as we can muster. Image credit: The Belgian Coast